Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Thesis Document Cover and Table of Contents

As I try to put all my Thesis work together and finalize plans and renderings, I also started gathering all the information and work I have done on my Thesis over the last 3 semesters. This is the first try for my Thesis Document Cover sheet and Table of Contents. I believe both still need some tweaks but I figured I could put a rough draft based on my Table of Contents and go from there. There are some things still missing from the TOC, like the 3D renderings, etc. I am not sure yet where these might fit best. One option I was thinking was to insert a rendering after each floor plan, a rendering that would correspond to the immediate floor plan. One thing I am trying to avoid is to present all the renderings at the end of the set of plans. This proved inefficient at my last intensive presentation because it wasn't balanced enough throughout.


No comments: